NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE CHANCES OF WINNING.
MINORS MUST ASK THEIR PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN FOR PERMISSION TO PARTICIPATE. IF A PARTICIAPANT IS AN ELIGIBLE MINOR, HIS OR HER PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN AGREES TO THESE OFFICIAL RULES ALONG WITH AND ON BEHALF OF HIS OR HER MINOR CHILD.
Entrant acknowledges this Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by or associated with Instagram or Facebook and agrees to hold And Go Concepts, LLC (“Sponsor”), its designee(s), Facebook and Instagram, and each of the parents, subsidiaries and affiliated companies, and the officers, shareholders, directors, employees, agents and representatives of the same harmless and fully indemnify them against any and all claims or liability arising directly or indirectly from use or misuse of a prize or participation in the Sweepstakes.
1. Eligibility: Salad and Love Sweepstakes (the “Sweepstakes”) is open only to legal residents of the State of Texas and the State of Arizona. Employees of Sponsor, as well as the immediate family (spouse, parents, siblings, and children) and household members of those employees, are not eligible to enter. Void where prohibited by law.
2. Sponsor: The Sponsor of these Sweepstakes is And Go Concepts, LLC d/b/a Salad and Go, 5555 E. Van Buren Street Suite 215 Phoenix, AZ 85008. This Contest is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram. Entrant acknowledges he/she is providing his/her information to Sponsor or its designee and not to Instagram.
3. Sweepstakes Period: The Sweepstakes period begins on February 9th, 2022, at 12:00:00 a.m. (“MDT”) and ends on February 23rd, 2022, at 11:59:00 p.m. MDT (the “Sweepstakes Period”).
4. How to Enter:
a. You must share how much you love Salad and Go by way of video, song, art, photo, Reels, or Facebook comment containing any of the following; Video, photo, song, or art.
b. In said post on a public Instagram account you must tag Salad and Go using (@saladandgo) in the caption and post and you must also be following Salad and Go’s Instagram account.
c. On the Salad and Go Facebook post, you must comment on the contest entry post, pinned to the top of the Facebook page.
d. Each Submission must be unique. No duplicates.
5. Submission Guidelines and Requirements: In entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant expressly accepts and, to be eligible for a prize, must comply with, the Submission Guidelines and Requirements, which are set forth below.
Entrants must read these Official Sweepstakes Rules carefully and accept them prior to posting his/her entry. In the event a Submission does not comply with any of the terms of these Official Sweepstakes Rules (including the Instagram Terms of Service and Community Guidelines), as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion, such Submission will be void.
Submission Guidelines and Requirements
· Must not contain material that violates or infringes another’s rights, including, but not limited to, privacy, publicity or intellectual property rights, including copyright infringement, or legal or moral rights of any third party, living or deceased;
· Must have approval from any persons appearing in the Submission and Entrant must be able to provide express written consent of every such person appearing in the Submission to Sponsor if requested;
· Must may not portray Sponsor or its products in a negative light or contain any that is inappropriate or indecent, as determined by Sponsor, in its sole discretion;
· Must not include any personally identifiable information, such as an Entrant’s full name, address, or telephone number;
· Must be the sole, exclusive, and original work of the Entrant and must not contain images or artwork, music, quotes, parodies, or other materials not created by Entrant;
o Exceptions made for any Instagram Reels content generated by the entrant that is available for use on Instagram.
· Must not contain any logos, brand names, or trademarks, other than those of Sponsor;
· Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that is fraudulent, inappropriate, indecent, lewd, pornographic, obscene, hateful, tortious, defamatory, slanderous, or libelous;
· Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that contains prohibited content which shall include, but is not limited to, content that promotes, suggests, or encourages: (i) gambling, including without limitation, any content related to online casinos, sports books, bingo, or poker; (ii) the use of firearms/weapons/ammunition, any illegal drugs, prostitution, pornography, nudity, profanity, or other adult content, violence, or the use of alcohol or tobacco products; or (iii) the taking up of arms against any person, government, or entity (or otherwise challenges to seeks to overthrow any government);
· Must not be generated by script, macro, robotic, programming, or other automated means and entries that, by any means, subvert or seek to subvert the entry process are void.
· Must not contain any viruses, spyware, malware, or other malicious components that are designed to harm the functionality of a computer in any way;
· Must not contain, facilitate, reference, or use material that promotes bigotry, racism, hatred or harm against any group or individual or promotes discrimination based on race, gender, ethnicity, religion, nationality, disability, sexual orientation political orientation, citizenship, ancestry, marital status, or age; and
· Must not contain material that is unlawful, in violation of or contrary to the laws or regulations in any jurisdiction where the Entry is created.
6. Selection of Winners by Random Drawing: Prize winners will be selected by a random drawing conducted by Sponsor or its designee(s). Fifty (50) winners will be selected by February 25th, 2022 from among eligible Submissions received during the Sweepstakes Period. Odds of winning will depend on the number of eligible Submissions received during the Sweepstakes Period. The sweepstakes period will run 12 A.M. MDT February 9th – 11:59 P.M. MDT February 23rd, 2022.
7. Winner Verification and Notification: Prize winners will be notified on how to claim their prize via the Instagram or Facebook account used to make their qualifying and winning Submissions. If a potential winner cannot be reached within twenty-four (24) hours of the initial notification attempt, he or she may be disqualified, and the prize awarded to an alternate winner. If a potential winner fails to respond to all notification attempts within the time specified by Sponsor, or if any attempted notification or prize delivery is returned as undeliverable, the potential winner will be disqualified and forfeit his/her prize. Potential winners (and any minor winner’s parent or legal guardian on behalf of himself for herself and on behalf of a minor) may be required to show proof of being the authorized account holder of the Instagram account associated with the entry, complete, sign, and return Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Model Release forms and other applicable documents, which may require a social security number and valid taxpayer identification number, before claiming his/her prize, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. If a potential winner fails to complete and return any required verification, affidavit, and/or release within the time specified by Sponsor, the potential winner may be disqualified and forfeit his/her prize. All decisions of Sponsor shall be binding and final. By participating in the Sweepstakes, Entrant consents to the use of the Entrant’s name, photograph, likeness, biography, voice and/or video for promotional purposes, including, but not limited to, online and on-air announcements, signage, posters, television, magazine articles, websites, social medial sites (including, but not limited to Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter), and any other publication(s) at Sponsor’s sole discretion, worldwide, and without limitation, and without additional compensation or consideration, except where prohibited by law.
$10 gift card per entrant – fifty (50) will be selected.
No substitution, cash redemption, or transfer of right to receive any prize will be allowed. Any valuation of the prize(s) is based on available information provided to the Sponsor, and the value of any prize awarded to a winner may be reported for tax purposes as required by law. Each winner is solely responsible for reporting and paying any and all applicable taxes.
9. General Conditions: Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any Entrant who tampers with the entry process and/or to cancel, modify, or suspend this Sweepstakes should Entrant fraud or misconduct or other causes beyond the control of the Sponsor corrupt the administration, integrity, security, or proper operation of the Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for any typographical or other error in the printing of the offer, administration of the Sweepstakes, or in the announcement of the prize. Each Entrant releases and agrees to hold Sponsor and its designee(s) harmless from and full indemnify Sponsor and its designee(s) against any and all claims and liability arising from or in connection with participation in this Sweepstakes, use of the Entrant’s posting as permitted hereunder and/or use of redemption of the prize. Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this Sweepstakes or use or redemption of the prize. All federal, state, and local laws and regulations apply unless otherwise provided herein. Sponsor is not responsible for lost, late, illegible, incomplete, damaged, corrupted, mutilated, misdirected, misdelivered, undelivered, blocked or delayed Submissions or other communications, or for technical or human errors, delays or failures of any kind on connection with the Submission, transmission, processing, storage, or selection of Submissions including, without limitation, any malfunctions or failures of computer hardware, computer hardware, network or telephone equipment, any data loss or corruption, or any technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or any combination thereof. Caution: Any attempt by Entrant or other person to deliberately damage any website, applications, social media platform, or undermine the legitimate operation of the Sweepstakes is a violation of criminal and/or civil laws and should such an attempt be made, Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, suspend, and/or modify the Sweepstakes, or any part of it, if any fraud, technical failures, or any other factor beyond Sponsor’s reasonable control impairs the integrity or proper functioning of the Sweepstakes, as determined by Sponsor in its sole discretion. Entrants’ published views and opinions represent solely the views and opinions of the Entrant and do not reflect the views and opinions of the Sponsor. Sponsor’s failure to enforce any term or condition of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall not constitute a waiver of that term or condition or any other provision of these Official Sweepstakes Rules. Sponsor may run multiple campaigns, contests, sweepstakes, or other promotions simultaneously. Participation in one campaign, contest or sweepstakes does not constitute participation in any other unless explicitly stated otherwise.
10. Release and Limitations of Liability: By entering the Sweepstakes, Entrant agrees to release and hold harmless and fully indemnify Sponsor, its parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and each of their respective officers, directors, employees, and agents (the “Released Parties”) from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of participation in the Sweepstakes or use of any prize, including, but not limited to: (i) unauthorized human intervention in the Sweepstakes; (ii) technical errors related that may impeded entry; (iii) any claim or allegation that the Submission infringed copyright, trademark, or other intellectual property right; (iv) lost, late, misdirected, or undelivered mail; (v) errors in the administration of the Sweepstakes or the processing of entries; or (vi) injury or damage to persons or property. Entrant further agrees that in any cause of action, in no event shall the Released Parties be liable for attorney’s fees. Entrant waives the right to claim any damages whatsoever, including, but not limited to, punitive, consequential, direct, or indirect damages.
11. Privacy and Publicity: Sponsor collects personal information from Entrants when they enter the Sweepstakes and when they may be deemed a winner of the Sweepstakes for use in administration of the Sweepstakes. Except where prohibited, participation in the Sweepstakes constitutes each Entrant’s consent to Sponsor’s use of his/her name and Submission for promotional purposes in any media without royalty and without further payment or consideration. The Sponsor will not use submitted information for any purpose other than set forth herein.
12. Binding Agreement: Entry in the Sweepstakes constitutes affirmative and informed consent to these Official Sweepstakes Rules. No person may enter the Sweepstakes or be eligible to receive prizes described in the Official Sweepstakes Rules unless he/she agrees to all the terms and conditions of the Official Sweepstakes Rules. These Official Contest Rules form a binding legal agreement between each Entrant and Sponsor.
13. Disputes: By entering the Sweepstakes, each Entrant agrees that exclusive jurisdiction for any dispute or claim related in any way to the Sweepstakes will be decided by binding arbitration. All disputes and claims between Entrant and Sponsor of whatsoever kind or nature arising out of and concerning these Official Sweepstakes Rules must be submitted to the American Arbitration Association (“AAA”) for binding arbitration under the Commercial Arbitration Rules then in effect, to be conducted in the Phoenix, Arizona, USA metropolitan area before one arbitrator with no less than 15 years of professional arbitration or state or federal judicial experience with commercial disputes, to be mutually agreed upon by both parties. ALL CLAIMS MUST BE SUBMITTED TO THE AAA WITHIN ONE (1) YEAR OF THE EVENTS GIVING RISE TO THE CLAIMS OR WILL BE FOREVER WAIVED. The parties agree to share equally in the arbitration costs incurred. Each Entrant agrees that he/he may bring claims only in his/her individual capacity and not as a claimant, plaintiff, or class member in any purported class or representative proceeding. Each Entrant further agrees the arbitrator is prohibited from consolidating more than one person’s claims and may not otherwise preside over any form of a representative or class proceeding.
BY ENTERING THESE SWEEPSTAKES, ENTRANTS WAIVE ALL RIGHTS TO A JURY TRIAL AND ALL RIGHTS TO PARTICIPATE IN A CLASS ACTION OR REPRESENTATIVE ACTION. All issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation, and enforceability of these Official Sweepstakes Rules shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of Arizona, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of any other jurisdiction that would cause the application of the laws of a jurisdiction other than Arizona.
14. Winners List: To receive a list of winners, mail a self-addressed stamped envelope to: 5555 E. Van Buren Street Suite 215 Phoenix, AZ 85008, Attn: Salad and Love Sweepstakes,
A list of the winners may be accessed at https:/ _________. (keep for 2 years
© 2021 Salad and Go